15 September 2009

Passion

I am passionate.  

I am a passionate person when it comes to nearly everything I do.  When I choose to invest in something, I go all the way in without reserve.  What's reserve for, anyway?  Back-up?  I don't do "back-up" plans.  I do full throttle, all my faith, all my gumption plans.  And, if there happens to be a fail, I take all my energy into resolving the situation, or into developing a new method.  Is it a waste of resources?  Perhaps.  For me, I'd rather run over failure with all my momentum, than get stuck in the rut.  That's just me.  

So, what AM I passionate about?
I am passionate about change.  I am passionate about seeing people realize their potential.  I am passionate about prophetic destiny.  I am passionate about perfection  I am passionate about divine order.  I am passionate about coaching, encouraging, and teaching.  I am passionate about prayer and intercession.  I am passionate about creating and developing.  I am passionate about music.  I am passionate about worship as a lifestyle, but also as creative expression.  I am passionate about truth.  I am passionate about justice and mercy sharing their respective responsibilities.  I am passionate about theater and opera.  I am passionate about dance.  I am passionate about turning a stage into a fantasy world.  I am passionate about colors.  I am passionate about light.  I am passionate about life.  I am passionate about politics.  I am passionate about reform.  I am passionate about local missions.  I am passionate about culture and nations.  I am passionate about learning.  I am passionate about health services.  I am passionate about blood/organ donation.  I am passionate about friendship.  I am passionate about reading.  I am passionate about writing.  I am passionate about running and sports.  I am passionate about competition.  I am passionate about leadership, problem solving, and communication.  I am passionate.  

What are YOU passionate about?  Comment.  Email.  Facebook.  Let me know what you're passionate about.

2 comments:

alshain said...

... about the universe and its mysteries, "the most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science" (Einstein). Great post.

Anonymous said...

fitness, education, community, creation, VIP's...

-brett